Monday, October 15, 2012

We have a set date!

Went to the doctor again today :) Since our last visit last week I/we have been trying EVERYTHING to get Nolan to come out, from walking, to jumps, to bouncing on a ball...I mean EVERYTHING! So I was hoping, even though Nolan wasn't here yet, but that he at least made some progress. Went to the doctor today, and NO progress!!! Oh My Gosh!!! I couldn't believe we had made no progress in the entire week. So the doctor swept my membranes again and stretched me from 2 cm to 3 cm. That was not fun at all! It was very painful but hopefully it helps Nolan come on his own.

If Nolan does not come on his own we have set a date for an induction, Monday October 22nd!!! So no matter what we will be able to hold our little boy within a week! I am so excited to know I will have my baby at most in a week!

So mark your calendars :) No one guessed October 22, but he still could come before then too. So excited!!! Everyone get ready, its FINALLY here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment